fot

Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP (now rules in the Southeast)

To: billb@bnj.com, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] KASTNER CUP (now rules in the Southeast)
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 07:51:06 EDT
I still run 5.5" Panasports and Hoosier Speedsters in the Southeast and run
towards the front. Unlike a lot of cars, I have no rack and pinion steering
either.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 239-0523 Fax: (386) 239-0723

 In my tour around the country the place I found the most modern triumph
rubber
in the southeast. Most of the folks in the NW run SOVERN vintage rules,
which
means 6" rims and treaded tires. For TR3 that means bias ply 70 series, so
it's vintage TDs. I'm supposed to run those, but I generally run Hoosier
Speedsters.

If you run HMSA or General Racing it's Dunlop L series in 5.50 X 15. A far
cry
from the slicks everyone was on in the Southeast.