fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2010

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2010
From: "Bill Rinke" <brinke@cebridge.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 17:07:08 -0500
Hello Bill,

Gosh it has been a long time since we heard from you.  Don't have your entry
yet into the O'Reilly Vintage Grand Prix sponsored by Heartland Vintage
Racing.  This is undoubtedly the greatest Vintage Racing event to be held in
the Midwest and you sure don't want to miss it.

Check out our updated website at www.heartlandvintageracing.com and click on
the Invitations button and also on the Racing button.  Lots of great
information there.

Perhaps some of those copied on this email will also be reminded of this great
event and get their entries sent in right away.  The Kastner Cup Race is going
to be one of the best ever held.  It will start with a band playing the
National Anthem and at the end of the Anthem there will be aircraft flying
over spewing colored smoke and one of the pilots even said he might do a
barrel roll down the front straight.

Sure look forward to receiving your entry and seeing you at Heartland Park
Topeka.

Bill
bill@heartlandvintageracing.com