fot

Re: [Fot] Autojumble booth at Heartland

To: mark@bradakis.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Autojumble booth at Heartland
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 23:06:24 -0400
I am shooting from the hip on this. No specific plan or expectations.

I seems like a good idea and perhaps one that can be ongoing in the future.

If I brought some stuff and you sold it for me, I would share.

I am bringing some product, too, but no specific plan to be a vendor with a
cash register.

I dont want to be tied down to a booth and neither do you.

Lets play this by ear.

I have two spaces.....Ed, Bob, Ken, you, and I have an interest in doing
something...

Let's think about.....btw, what's a Franklin Quick Change rear end worth? It
is in a TR250/TR6 chassis with rear disc brakes

:-)