fot

[Fot] Autojumble booth at Heartland

To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Autojumble booth at Heartland
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 20:48:47 -0600
Gosh, Joe, could this be what you were thinking of when
you said something about putting me to work?

I haven't read any of the responses yet, this is just my initial
reaction.  It seems like a great idea, having a common area
for the average FOT folks to peddle some of their wares.  With
luck, we could put Ted S. out of business!  [ Sorry Ted, I couldn't
resist. ]

I'd be willing to spend a fair bit of time in such a booth.  If a laptop
or some such with a working net connection were to appear, I could
even make use of my Fat Chance Garage merchant account to accept
credit cards for the sale of various bits, like some rusty crap I could
drag out there, or push to get Kas some extra bucks by charging a
premium price for a set of his books with a generic autograph, or
whatever.

At any rate, I just finished my shrimp and pasta dinner, will check
further email, maybe have more to say later.

mjb.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html