fot

Re: [Fot] IRS TR rear hubs & axles

To: "Enquiries Road & Track" <enquiries@roadandtrack.net.au>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] IRS TR rear hubs & axles
From: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 21:42:31 -0400
Two words: Richard Good.
His hubs are bomb proof and not that expensive. You don't necessarily need
the CV joints but they are nice. There are also uprated half shafts out
there with heavier u-joints.
Heavier u-joints are offered by both Richard Good and Ted Schumacher. Worth
the money.
I took everyone's advice and got Richard's  rear hubs and my confidence
level rose greatly. Same with Uncle Jack's front spindles. Worthy
investment.
No financial interest, other than helping out FOT members, both buying and
selling.
Good luck.
Bill