fot

Re: [Fot] MyLaps Heartland Park-Kastner Cup

To: "Bob Kramer" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>, <GSFuqua1@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] MyLaps Heartland Park-Kastner Cup
From: "Bill Rinke" <brinke@cebridge.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:50:39 -0500
Hi Bob,

I am trying to answer 193 emails that I received after our event was held.
Looks like most if not all of them are of the thank you and congratulation
type notes.
Glad you got home in fine shape but suspect you, like many of us, are a bit
tired.
Yep, the young guys did show up and I think all of them did quite well,
including your son.  We need the youth to make vintage racing survive.
A big hooray for your receipt of the Bill Ames award.  That is awesome.
I am familiar with MyLaps and will try to find out how to put our event
results on there.  Only so many hours in the day while trying to play catch up
on so many different issues that seem to be popping up after a week in
Topeka.
Thanks so much for coming out to play with us.  We sure hope that everything
met your satisfaction and that you had a ton of fun.
I know the FoT address that I also copied on this is an address that does not
receive my email so if you wish , you may forward it.
Bill