fot

Re: [Fot] Hoosier R6 tire pressures

To: Mark Vaden <markvaden@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hoosier R6 tire pressures
From: Jim Gray <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 11:54:15 -0600
They want 38-40 hot pressure. Yor cold temp depends on the track and
altitude. In Colorado I start out at 33 front and 31 rear to arrive at
39 hot. At Topeka I had to go 36f & 35r cold to get to 39-40 hot. At
Topeka on Friday I used my colorado cold pressures and I was over 8
seconds off the pace with hot pressures of 36f & 34r. Over Saturday
and Sunday I got em up to40
Front & rear and times fell to low 2:01s & 2:02's. Unfortunately I was
supposed to have afresh set waiting for me in topeka but we know the
story with that.
I took tire temps too which was interesting in itself but I have IRS
so temps do more for me than for a live axle car.

Jim g #102

Sent from my iPhone