fot

Re: [Fot] Fwd: Hoosier R6 tire pressures

To: Bill Babcock <billbab@me.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: Hoosier R6 tire pressures
From: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <Lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 15:52:33 -0600
>>  If an overinflated tire makes your car handle better it's because
>> your camber is wrong.

While I basically agree, please define "wrong".
My car has .5 degrees of hard gotten negative camber. It could also
be put in full street trim in about 5 hours - cracked windshield,
ratty interior, stock ride height, skinny wheels and all. Nothing has
ever been bent, cut, drilled, or otherwise molested to prevent it
from going back to the two owner, 75.000 mile street car that it is.

Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314
Albuquerque NM
fot@autox.team.net