fot

Re: [Fot] Fwd: Hoosier R6 tire pressures

To: Bill Babcock <billbab@me.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: Hoosier R6 tire pressures
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 19:04:57 -0700
Hmmm. Scratch that idea. I just went down and looked at the cheater TR3 that I
based the notion on--that's not how it worked. I welded a plate onto the top
pivot mount--or actually I think Colin Sparkes did. As I recall someone moved
the pivot by making a bracket from a heavy angle iron that moved the pivot in
half an inch. That might be pretty easy to do and would meet your criteria of
being easy to remove without leaving holes.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive