fot

Re: [Fot] Mods for camber

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mods for camber
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 14:18:11 -0500
Ah, so you have Karon's Ambro.  Your laser setup is trick.  I did this
back in 2003 and did everything with a homemade bumpsteer gauge and shop
tools.  I was able to measure a camber curve that matched the Triumph
specs and get good agreement between the calculations and measurements.
I spent a lot of time going back and forth between the shop and the
computer. My report gives all the numbers I got, including when I
compared moving the inner pivot versus shortening the A arms.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive