fot

Re: [Fot] Mods for camber

To: rfdeanes@gmail.com, s.janzen@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mods for camber
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 21:38:17 -0400
We have the 'camber control rod'
and gary horskorta has an adjustable upper a arm.

gary's is very cool and very adjustable....he has sold several after I put it
in Classic Motorsports.

Ours is cheaper and easy to remove with engine and looks good with anodized
aluminum tube.

(we have an order from one wife as a christmas present. we will likely do a
one time run of 25 assemblies)