fot

[Fot] Group 44 stickers.

To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Group 44 stickers.
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 07:57:52 -0700 (PDT)
As long as Tim Suddard @ Grassroots Motor Sports and anybody affiliated with
Group 44 wouldn't mind...  At the Group 44 40th annual meeting last year, I
took
a ton of pictures of Tim's GT6+ Group 44 car.

I managed to have my
local print shop use my photos of the "Approved by Group
44" oval white
sticker duplicated into a couple dozen stickers.

I'm going to offer 1 or 2
for free to anyone that asks as long as you're in the
USA and I can get it to
you regular mail. Now, they are not first class quality
but heck... at 110
mph on a race car who cares... I've got one on my GT6 and
given a few away to
some of my Triumph guys with CVAR...

So if there are no objections, send me
your name and mailing address. If all
goes well I will start sending them out
next week. We're going to Austin Texas
this weekend (my second hometown) for
the Austin City Music Festival... not sure
I'll be the oldest guy in a crowd
of 75000 for three days in a row, but the
median age should be around 30 or
so... it's our 4th year to go... only bummer
is the Freakin' Eagles are the
headliner Sunday night.... REALLY? The Eagles?
How many 30 year olds wanna
see a couple of old long hair hippie geezers being
propped up to do their
millionth version of "Take it to the limit..."

Oldest Hippie in the crowd..
although balding I don't have one of those little
rat tail ponytails
either...

Bobby Whitehead
CVAR #39 1970 Triumph GT6+