fot

Re: [Fot] Group 44 stickers.

To: <igofaster@att.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Group 44 stickers.
From: michael cook <mlcooknj@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:09:04 -0400
The stickers are a nice idea but I'm not sure Bob Tullius will appreciate it.
Back in the day, those stickers were applied only to cars that the Group felt
were worthy of approval. I got one on my FP Spitfire but they put it on the
inside of the trunk lid because it was a Kastner-built car!

By the way, I saw the Eagles in concert two years ago and they put on a hell
of a show. They've still got it.

Mike Cook
Bald, no pony tail