fot

[Fot] Victory Lane November Issue

To: FoT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Victory Lane November Issue
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 06:42:34 -0800 (PST)
So I see my pal Bob "Fireball" Kramer and is son Andrew "Sparky" Kramer made
the
front page insert on the November issue of Victory Lane... way to go Bob and
son... the article on page 30 also shows the TR4 group but miss-named Andrew
Kramer driving #69 Gary Fuqua's beautiful TR4... Gary only WISHES he was as
young as Andrew : ) ...

Finished up our 2010 season with CVAR this past weekend. Although I didn't get
much track time still fiddling with SU's  and YES Mukinis ... I did have the
greatest time hanging out with our Texas FoT guys... SEVEN Triumphs!

News flash.... SOMEHOW running in Group 7 DP (which includes Lotus Super 7's
???)   yours truly placed
SECOND PLACE DP in CVAR for 2010.....   I assure  you no one was more surprised
than me....

So... I can now sign off as...

Bobby Whitehead
#39 DP Triumph GT6+