fot

Re: [Fot] Victory Lane November Issue

To: igofaster@att.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Victory Lane November Issue
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:38:30 EST
Victory Lane is not known for their accuracy.

Cheryl did a nice job of reporting on the HVR inaugural event, but VL did
not adopt the corrections that were sent to them.....

When I saw all of the errors, I set the magazine aside and have not read it
since.

Larry Young should have received credit for photo.

I am sure that CMS will do a far better job of covering this event.

> So I see my pal Bob "Fireball" Kramer and is son Andrew "Sparky" Kramer
> made the
> front page insert on the November issue of Victory Lane... way to go Bob
> and
> son... the article on page 30 also shows the TR4 group but miss-named
> Andrew
> Kramer driving #69 Gary Fuqua's beautiful TR4... Gary only WISHES he was
> as
> young as Andrew : ) ...
>
> Finished up our 2010 season with CVAR this past weekend. Although I didn't
> get
> much track time still fiddling with SU's  and YES Mukinis ... I did have
> the
> greatest time hanging out with our Texas FoT guys... SEVEN Triumphs!
>
> News flash.... SOMEHOW running in Group 7 DP (which includes Lotus Super
> 7's
> ???)   yours truly placed
> SECOND PLACE DP in CVAR for 2010.....   I assure  you no one was more
> surprised
> than me....
>
> So... I can now sign off as...
>
> Bobby Whitehead