fot

Re: [Fot] (FOT) Grill Badges...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] (FOT) Grill Badges...
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 21:07:52 -0500
On 12/15/2010 10:14 AM, BillDentin@aol.com wrote:
> Chris...
>
> My badge arrived yesterday, and it is awesome.  I expected it to be nice
> (based on your descriptions), but it exceeded my expectations.
>
> Like I said, it's going under the Christmas tree for wife, Shirley Jean,
> but it's so nice, it'll have to count for her birthday too.
>
> Thank you for your efforts.
>
> Bill (Damdinger)

You guys (and gals) are *killing* me!  Mine hasn't arrived yet and
already I'm thinking about a second one.  Trouble is, I only have one
TR.  Ah ha!  "Sweetheart, since we have 2 awesome FOT badges, we need
another car."  Yeah, that'll work, I'm on it.

--
Jim Hassall
Blacksburg VA

http://www.fot-racing.com