fot

[Fot] Grill Badges leftovers

To: FoTTriumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Grill Badges leftovers
From: christopher bock <SeaCubeCo@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 21:25:14 -0500
Since I have been asked I will say this:

I have a VERY LIMITED supply of leftovers.  15 badges to be exact!
If you want one here are the detals....

Price is still $30 each. That includes shipping.

Payment is either PayPal (SeaCubeCo@aol.com) or mail (Chris Bock,
3630 Italia Ave, Vineland, NJ 08361)

Before you send a check or use paypal let me know that you are
interested and how many you want.  I will get back to you and then
send payment.

I don't want to have someone pay and then have no more badges.

ok now.....

Start the emails coming saying that you want the badges.

If I get over 40 more badge requests I can do another run.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive