fot

[Fot] NOMINATION/SPONSORSHIP from Christian Marx (Reinhard Meyerl)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] NOMINATION/SPONSORSHIP from Christian Marx (Reinhard Meyerl)
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 12:13:09 -0500
 FRIENDS OF TRIUMPH,

Christian wishes to bring Reinhard Meyerl to us, his fellow countryman of
Germany. I am helping with this process.

Reinhard resides in the south of Germany, near Munich. He drives a nicely
prepared TR4 in coupe configuration. I believe he ran the SPA and Nurbergring
last year, as well as a number of rallies.

Reinard will make a great addition to our growing international 'membership.

Please welcome REINHARD to the list. Christian will mentor him in how our
lists works, and we hope he will soon share his experiences on and off the
track.

I just sent Reinhard Kas' newest book and he will likely get to know some of
us through this great book.

Christian Marx & Joe A
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com