fot

Re: [Fot] tr3 brake master cyl. upgrade to dual system

To: KENMUN@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] tr3 brake master cyl. upgrade to dual system
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 16:04:28 EST
In a message dated 01/05/2011 1:29:56 PM Central Standard Time,
KENMUN@aol.com writes:

> fot, anyone have any advice on adapting a dual brake master cyl. to a
> tr3?
> i'm looking at a gt6 that looks like it might be made to work with a lot
> of
> mods. thanks, ken m. vintage tr3 racer.

Ken...

There is a LUCAS part off an Austin Taxi cab that will allow you to split
the brake cylinder on a TR3 without butchering a lot of sheet metal.   It is
LUCAS Part #64066044, and if you order one, be sure to get a rebuild kit at
the same time for on the shelf.  That number is #SP2683.  This was something
sorted out by John Harkness for his TR3A years ago and it works slick.  I
have one on my car and others do as well.

Bill Dentinger

Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com