fot

Re: [Fot] Speaking of Alley Engine Plates

To: <REK46@aol.com>, <kaskas@cox.net>, <lang@isis.mit.edu>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Speaking of Alley Engine Plates
From: "Alexandre Camoletti" <ac@camoletti.ch>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 23:10:13 +0100
Yes, get some of them, because in europe they no longer sell these anymore,
due to environmental laws. We used to have chromate primers as etch primers
for steel as well, but forbidden also. And the new eco friendly replacement
are nowhere as good (engineers from Dupont told me).
As I realise now these are still avail in the US, will get some!
Cheers!
Alex