fot

Re: [Fot] SU vs Stromberg

To: Alexandre Camoletti <ac@camoletti.ch>, 'Randall'
Subject: Re: [Fot] SU vs Stromberg
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:26:16 -0500
Bigger jets means new needle profiles. I suppose if you did the work you could
make sure that you could pump enough air through the engine in all the rpm
ranges to find a suitable needle. I just want to race. When you guys figure
that out let me know.

Bob Kramer
Texas Rental Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35  Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-687-7422 Office
512-657-8526 Cell
Dream big dreams, but never forget that realistic short-term goals are the
keys to your success.
~Mac Anderson