fot

Re: [Fot] Oil Cooler

To: igofaster@att.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Oil Cooler
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 15:07:59 EDT
Put exactly the air pressure into the accumulator that you want to maintain
 as a minimum.  When oil pressure is higher than that the piston will be
pushed to the air end "accumulating" oil.  When pressure drops below the
preset the piston will be pushed toward the oil end forcing the oil
"accumulated" into the bearings where you want it.

In a message dated 5/2/2011 11:02:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,