fot

Re: [Fot] miata delima... NOT TRIUMPH RELATED !!!!

To: n197tr4@cs.com, jrherrera90@hotmail.com, tr4racing@googlemail.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] miata delima... NOT TRIUMPH RELATED !!!!
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 17:06:03 EDT
If you're adding a feature how 'bout a "drunk" button so we know how to
weigh the responses ;-))

In a message dated 5/5/2011 12:54:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
n197tr4@cs.com writes:

good to  hear a little friendly banter among the FOT.

i have been missing this  feature.

some folks would prefer to calculate the HP required to propel  a brick
shaped
object weighing 2000# at 130mph.

that's ok,  too.

we are discussing adding a feature to the list to allow those  folks to do
that.

more on that later.

joe  a.