fot

[Fot] 1.3 lb Kronospark MiKroh Battery

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 1.3 lb Kronospark MiKroh Battery
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 11:13:20 -0400
Hey gang,

The Chicagoland Sports Car Club newsletter just had an article on a tiny
new battery designed for racing, the MiKroh. It is a 1.3 (yes, one point
three) lb lead-acid battery that delivers 900 cranking amps at 12 volts.
It's available for $225 online at www.kronospark.com and comes with a
free charger and free shipping. They also have the MiKroh^2 (2.7 lbs,
1500 CA) and the LiKroh (1.2 lb, 228 PCA) batteries.

Anyone have any experience with these? Losing 20-30 battery lbs and a
large battery box is intriguing, but I wonder how long they hold up and
how well they do with sitting idle.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan     :)

--
I'm so busy... I don't know if I found a rope, or lost my horse.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive