fot

Re: [Fot] May Vintage Event at Road America...

To: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] May Vintage Event at Road America...
From: jkhagen@charter.net
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 10:44:42 -0400 (EDT)
Needed to come out of the closet! I started with MG powered TVR [also
has lots of TR parts] going to TR-4 is like automotive diversification.
My other car is a '32 Ford with Chev engine.  My motto is "No
Snivelling"  John Hagen
ps--Where are all the TR racers [RA May] had a dozen MGs' two TRs'!

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 7:56 PM, marty sukey wrote:

  I cant believe he hangs out with those MG folks, let alone tell us
about it!  :)

Marty