fot

Re: [Fot] Triumph Ghetto Tee Shirts

To: igofaster@att.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph Ghetto Tee Shirts
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 22:25:52 EDT
Count me in, Bobby.

Sam Clark

In a message dated 5/23/2011 9:07:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
igofaster@att.net writes:

Speaking  of Triumph Ghetto... has anyone thought of putting together some
nice
tee  shirts for the group? Steve Coleman and the Storage 105 guys made up
250
really, really nice tee shirts for our small bore event last weekend in
color.
Some color photos of one of the Daytona Healeys was done along with  some
time
capsule black and white photos of Clive Baker and a couple other  Healeys.
They are medium grey and turned out really well. When I arrived at  ECR
last
weekend we had some small traffic cones marking of our spaces  TRIUMPH
GHETTO and
the two made me think of this idea. Of course if no one  has and there is
some
interest, I may do some up if they can punch out. I  make up some for my
store
and I think they are 5 colors and a decent shirt  with silk screen runs
about
$8.00 a shirt, cost...

Bobby  Whitehead
Pawn Star of  CVAR