fot

[Fot] FOT Triumph Tee Shirts

To: igofaster@att.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] FOT Triumph Tee Shirts
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 22:38:14 -0400
 cool bobby!

it's been awhile since we had a big tee shirt run.  this is a huge
undertaking.

Schumacher helped up with an array of shirts for Watkins Glen coordinated by
the SUKEYS?

Hilyer did one for Heartland Park.

we have no Kastner Cup Tee-Shirt planned for Laguna Seca.

(sometimes these great ideas just need a rest.)

however, if a couple folks got their heads together, there is enough time to
do one for the 10th running of the Kastner Cup in combination with the 60th
anniversary of Triumphs in Competition.  this is in 2012.   next May,
actually.

the artwork could be used for the next Kastner Cup Poster, as well as the
shirts.

we have enough talent and resources in the FOT to do a great job....it just
takes the right volunteers who are able to get the job done.   i think i know
an artist.

SOME SHIRTS FOR THE 2012 FOT GATHERING would be a worthy undertaking.