fot

[Fot] VARA Buttonwillow

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] VARA Buttonwillow
From: Joseph Siam <jsiam1@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 20:24:26 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Hi FOT, I am Joe Siam the Co Chair for VARAs British Extravaganza this 4-5 June
2011.  I would like to have all of us with our cars get together for a picture
on the pre grid after Saturdays challenge races. I am thinking around 4:15 with
should be around 20-30 after the challenge races. That will give you time to
get a cool beverage.  I will firm up the when and where and let you know on
Saturday. Also if someone is interested in doing a little write up on the race
weekend let me know.

Thanks   Joe Siam

Chequered Flag Racing .net
Joseph P. Siam