fot

[Fot] Racing in the Clio Cup in the UK

To: "'FoT Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Racing in the Clio Cup in the UK
From: "Keith Files" <keithfiles@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 11:03:22 +0100
Dear All,

Sorry to bomb the list but some of you may know my son Josh and you may even
know about his racing successes and ambitions; he has put together a website
about his exploits to date and what he wants to do so if you get some free
time could you have a look and let us know what you think.

The website is www.joshfiles.co.uk <http://www.joshfiles.co.uk/>

Btw, he is still racing the TR6 with me and we are doing a big event late
June at Silverstone on the GP circuit and then we are off to Germany in
September to take part in the 3 hour race at the Nurburgring Nordschleife
that Chris Marx is organising; believe Kas and Peg will be there too.

Cheers, Keith.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html