fot

Re: [Fot] LEAK DOWN TESTING CRANKCASE PRESSURES

To: sjanzen@me.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] LEAK DOWN TESTING CRANKCASE PRESSURES
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 12:19:52 -0400 (EDT)
 with our cam we were able to hold the crank in place and get readings.

made mistake in not checking compression before removing head, but it is an
extremely low time head.

will be interested in peoples thoughts on my leak down outcomes with respect
to crankcase pressures at speed.

thanks Scott,

Joe A