fot

Re: [Fot] LEAK DOWN TESTING CRANKCASE PRESSURES

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] LEAK DOWN TESTING CRANKCASE PRESSURES
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 22:42:37 +0200
It very depends on the gauge you are using.
My own gauge do read 90-60% leak on every cylinder.
Another gauge shows 10-30%. Which one is right?
I still run the engine as is.
My engine started to leak badly after during the last race.
Cause was a check valve failure on the crank case evacuation system.
A new one is on the way and I hope the leak is gone with it.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----