fot

Re: [Fot] 1500 Spit rockers

To: riverside@southslope.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] 1500 Spit rockers
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 19:03:33 EDT
Call Joe Siam at Chequred Flag racing to get the Harland Sharps.   Don't
waste a penny on anything else especially the Titans from the UK.   When I
damaged one they had ZERO interest in helping me and the US rep had to  jump
thru extraordianry hoops to get one.  Kudoes to him but those  manufacturers
are welcome to keep their junk.  I'd go on about the sloppy  oiling but I'm
told they've fixed that.

Steve

In a message dated 7/8/2011 4:00:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,