fot

Re: [Fot] 1500 Spit rockers

To: <Gt6steve@aol.com>, <chasgee@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 1500 Spit rockers
From: "Richard Good" <goodparts@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:08:04 -0400
Steve,

I am very sorry that I offended you.  I do not recall the conversation but
assume you were inquiring about a manifold for MK1 GT6 because I have been
making triple manifolds for the later GT6's since 1996.

I started the business in 1993 while still holding a full time day job.  In
2001 I took on a more demanding day job and with the side business growing
rapidly, I was working many late nights and Saturdays to keep up with
orders.  So in 2002 I was not in a position to take on any new development
projects.  No prejudice against the smaller Triumphs.  Just no time to
invest in the project.  My day job ended in mid 2009 and I have been in the
parts business full time since then.  It is still growing and keeping me
very busy.  I get lots of suggestions for new products but time for
development is still limited and must be focused on projects with the most
potential.

Regards,
Richard Good
Good Parts Inc.