fot

Re: [Fot] tr6/gt6 crankshafts

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, "Enquiries Road & Track"
Subject: Re: [Fot] tr6/gt6 crankshafts
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 07:51:15 -0700
Well, I might be making things a little more difficult with my request.  I
need a long tail crankshaft and the flywheels are readily available from
several sources and several configurations.  If anyone needs a stock
flywheel for a long butt crankshaft as used in the TR5 and 69 TR6, I have a
couple I could part with.  I believe the GT6 used the long butt crankshaft
also.
As for bearings, I use the stock style bearings and for flywheel mounting, I
can go either 4 bolt with 4 dowels or 8 bolts I guess.  I'd like to have the
mains cross drilled as well.
With this being said, I'd go for 2 if we can get the price around $2000 or
less.
Does this help anyone with getting an order together?
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44