fot

[Fot] New Nominee

To: fot@autox.team.net, spitracer1296@yahoo.com
Subject: [Fot] New Nominee
From: REK46@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 12:56:34 -0400 (EDT)
I'd like to nominate a new member  for FOT....Chris  Crisenberry...Chris
has been a long time friend and fellow SCCA Spitfire  racer for more years
than he wanted me to mention...He has raced G/Prod 1147s  forever, and more
recently  HP/LP 1296s...He has a very successful   record having finished
2nd,3rd,4th,5th,and 6th at the SCCA  Runoffs. He  lives near Jackson,MI and has

a great 'workshop' where he spends most time  with Triumphs and his eclectic
collection of Mini;s and crazy toys....I think he  would be a fantastic
member to have on board and can certainly contribute a  "vast" amount of
experience and knowledge about Spitfire racing prep,etc...I  have copied his
email
in and if any further info is needed,please let me  know....I hope we can
get some 'seconds' to welcome him to our  group....Rick  Kristoff  46 Fprod.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive