fot

Re: [Fot] New Nominee

To: "REK46@aol.com" <REK46@aol.com>, "fot@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Fot] New Nominee
From: John Wiley <JWILEY@CENTENE.COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 12:15:44 -0500
I would second

John C. Wiley

This email, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary
information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is
addressed.  If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or his
or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is prohibited.  If you receive this
email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
delete the email immediately.