fot

Re: [Fot] MYSTERY TINNERY OF BRITISH CARS-----

To: n197tr4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] MYSTERY TINNERY OF BRITISH CARS-----
From: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <Lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 15:09:18 -0600
I know exactly how to deal with the type. In fact it sounds like kin
to the guy that started me with my TR stock... 9000' up the side of a
New Mexico mountain to liberate a total of 14 cars/parts. Took Connie
and I 4 trips, 3 trailers [only the single axle "shuttle" trailer
would make it up], 2 four wheel drives [plus his Scout "mountain
tug"] and about 1000 miles to get it done. And worth all that, every
penny and every skinned knuckle. Give me a proximity and I'll be on
my way [no address needed for this kind of guy].
Let me know - my drool is already becoming a problem.

Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314
Albuquerque NM