fot

Re: [Fot] MYSTERY TINNERY OF BRITISH CARS-----

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] MYSTERY TINNERY OF BRITISH CARS-----
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 16:35:19 -0500
Dunno how well this will work, but I just uploaded to Facebook a photo
of Chris Mills' stash here just north of Appleton WI (circa 1998, photo
credit to Kent Howard, erstwhile pilot of Little Red Riding Hard).  Gone
now, in the name of progress.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1070084715228.2010192.131940902
5&saved#!/photo.php?fbid=1912850503846&set=a.1070084715228.2010192.13194
09025&type=1&theater

Chris still has much of the mechanical bits and other portable parts.
These were, at the time of this photo, mostly the stripped and rusting
hulks.  He's got barns full of good stuff, but you can't reach him to
buy anything...

Scott