fot

[Fot] On The Grid at Grattan

To: triumph friends <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] On The Grid at Grattan
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:59:27 -0500
Greetings all!
We will have 6 FOT'ers on the grid for Grattan Raceway in Michigan this
weekend and a few others working and spectating
Grattan is a great track for spectating and totally awesome for driving.
Friday practice, Saturday full day of qualifying and races, Sunday another
full day.
Great party Saturday nite and my cooler is always full.
Representing a variety of models come see:

Dennis DeLap, TVR 2200S
Bill Dentinger, TR3
Tony Drews, TR4
Ryan Murphy, TR4
Jason Ostrowski, GT6+
Bob Wismer, TR4

Everyone accept me (Group 8) will be in group 2
Plus I'm running in the Trans Am B Sedan Feature race.

Gone racing!
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing GT6+
fot@autox.team.net