fot

[Fot] Zinc Oil Supplement

To: Friends of triumph <fot@autox.team.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Zinc Oil Supplement
From: Glenn Franco <gaf3@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 09:54:57 -0400
Thanks to all for the insight on Zinc oil additives.
The reason I have been looking for an additive or supplement is that I
have a supply of Castrol 20w50 that I would like to use up.
I also found that GM's OES is still available and Summit Racing has it
for ~$17 a bottle.
Bardall and Lucas also has a supplement for ~ $15 a bottle.
Eldebrock has some on Jegs site. We did use Valvoline VR1 (?) 20w50 in
one of the engines and the latest is getting 30w Brad Penn.
Brad Penn is hard to find around here. I will start using Mobil 1 15w50
or Rotella 15w40 in my own engines after the break in period.
Thanks
Glenn Franco
Too Many TR's
fot@autox.team.net