fot

Re: [Fot] Zinc Additive.

To: "'Enquiries Road & Track'" <enquiries@roadandtrack.net.au>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Zinc Additive.
From: "Alexandre Camoletti" <ac@camoletti.ch>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 15:31:36 +0100
Hi there!
According to their tech dept, there are a few PENRITE oils with more that
0.1% ZZDP (1000 ppm-parts per million)

HPR and HPRD series
HPR Gas series
SIN series
Every Day Synthetic series
Every Day Driving series
Marine 4 Stroke
Small Engine Oil series
Diesel LA
Diesel GS
Multi Truck 25

There is also the CRANE additive, called Break In concentrate.
According to Crane service dept it will raise the ZDDP content of 1 gallon
of oil by 400ppm if I remember well, ie 0.04% more
Cheers!
Alex