fot

Re: [Fot] use of BRONZE GUIDES

To: MadMarx <tr4racing@googlemail.com>, "toodamnfunky@comcast.net"
Subject: Re: [Fot] use of BRONZE GUIDES
From: Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 01:50:59 +0000
I would like to hear and understand a good reason to use a guide that already
has shown probelms if not properly installed, what ever that is. WHY court
trouble?  The stock iron guides are cheap, work every time and are cheap with
no bad history.. (well, they used to be cheap.) Sorry bronze guide sellers,
but that is how it is.

Never be beaten by equipment