fot

Re: [Fot] Trailers

To: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Trailers
From: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 08:31:48 -0800 (PST)
to me.. the closed trailer is secure with all my stuff inside, plus I like to
'camp out' when I go racing so my trailer converts to a small room. I carry a
twin size mattress overhead in a rack I made similar to the same one I made to
store my spare tires and wheels overhead. Plus I have a small fridge, a flat
screen TV and all my camping and cooking accessories on some shelves I built.
There's a roof top air conditioner, plus I have a nice roll around butane
heater. Don't forget a smoke detector (carbon monoxide too, don't want to wake
up dead). It makes it all self contained. I use the trailer for even storing
and
securing my track side roll around tool chest.

Personally, I like the camping out versus staying at the hotel, although it's
not a $$$ issue... it's fun to see who's hanging around and the shenanigans in
the track area after the gates close... yes, I even break out the acoustic
guitar, pop a cap, and have been heard around the trailer singing and strumming
at the moon... some say, it sounds like a cat getting nailed to the wall....
sweeet...

call me, camped out at the track...

Bobby Whitehead