fot

Re: [Fot] Trailers

To: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>, marty sukey
Subject: Re: [Fot] Trailers
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 16:52:02 +0000
And I forgot to mention, I can't get even 10 mpg with this rig.

Bob Kramer
Southern Construction Inventory Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35  Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-687-7422 Office
512-657-8526 Cell

Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn
out. ~John Wooden