fot

Re: [Fot] Eagles Canyon Toy Run

To: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@att.net>, Friends <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Eagles Canyon Toy Run
From: "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 10:05:00 -0800
Bobby and FOT,
I am hoping to make the Mitty/Kas cup this year in my '69 TR6 [well, I will
trailer it down].  I live in the Seattle area and am retired.  My plan is
to leave about the 1st of April and hit a few racing circuits/races on the
way [route is probably down through So Cal then south across the sun belt].

I am interested as to what events may be happening in that time frame and
route. Please advise if you have information about vintage racing
opportuites then.

Thanks,

Chuck