fot

[Fot] Triumph Race with VARA

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Triumph Race with VARA
From: Joseph Siam <jsiam1@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 06:25:34 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Hi  I would like to invite all you out to help VARA celebrate Triumphs 60th and
the 50th for the Spitfire. Along with the usual race run groups we will be
having a all Triumph race with trophies and plaques sponsored by Chequered Flag
Racing. Trophies will be given out to winners in various classes.  I am also
working on a participant tee shirt. The two So Cal Triumph clubs have been
invited. They will have a Triumph coral. Ten years ago I did the same and we
had a fantastic turnout. Event info can be found at www.vararacing.com

HIGH DESERT CHALLENGE

Willow Springs International Raceway

Rosamond, CA (near Lancaster)