fot

[Fot] Paramount Ranch

To: triumph friends <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Paramount Ranch
From: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 19:37:19 -0600
Amici,
Some may know already that I am a fanatical Racing historian, Collector,
and life-long Triumph NUT HEAD.
Anyway, In my "Ghost Track" interests, I have always been fascinated by
Paramount Ranch.
I will be on vacation to So.California this week and have my traditional
Paramount Ranch track visit and walk around this fabulous place on tab for
the morning of Friday, Jan 20th.
Any "Triumph Friend" interested in meeting me out there on Friday?
If anyone that raced there or even spectated there...were to show up with
perspective!
Lunch would surely be on me!
Overlooking the ocean afterwards... at Neptune's Net in Malibu.

California Bound from Chicago!
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
fot@autox.team.net