fot

[Fot] Mitty and sorry

To: FoTTriumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Mitty and sorry
From: Christopher Bock <SeaCubeCo@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 19:49:34 -0500
Amici
Two things.....

Mitty first.  I am trying to get there but I am asking for help in a few ways.
First, I am thinking of flying into Atlanta, so, is there some one going past
that can pick me up and drop me off, or should I just rent a car? Second, is
it a spectator race or can I use someone's crew pass?  I will definitely help
out where I can no matter what. Third, I am excited and really trying to get
there.

My apology is for not doing anything with the calendar.  I just got extremely
busy.  I have looked at all the pictures that everyone sent.  Deciding on
which pictures to use is almost impossible.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive