fot

Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 63, Issue 32

To: George Harmuth <harmug@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Digest, Vol 63, Issue 32
From: Steven Groh <sgroh1@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 21:42:52 -0500
Ditto that!  Russ redid my u-joints just as George references when the stock
ones gave out at WGI - I lost an entire bearing out of a yoke out there
somewhere on track and that could have resulted in one hell of a crash - no
problems now, Russ's setup is  very stout!  I recommend it HIGHLY!!!

Sent from my iPhone