fot

[Fot] notes from a car show.....

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] notes from a car show.....
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 15:00:16 -0500 (EST)
 Invitation only car show in Iowa.  And they pay you to come.

Kinda cool, but no one has any nostalgic point of reference to an almost 'one
of a kind' AMBRO.

Bo Duke has been signing autographs for two days at $15.00 and up.

MY autograph is free, but no takers.....

Set several small children in the driver's seat.....only scared one of them.

But having Sean and Brendan here....priceless.

Thought I was having trouble with my cataracts fogging last night at the SUPER
8, but it was Brenda and Sean.

Bo Duke stayed at the AMERICINN. For another $10 dollars we could have stayed
there and got an autograph in the lounge for free.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648